contacting Martin Odersky
Author Message
 contacting Martin Odersky

I'd like to contact Martin Odersky of ETH, and I seem to
recall that he has posted articles about Oberon here.
Dr. Odersky, could you please email me?

Michael Dyck
School of Engineering Science
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5A 1S6

(604) 291-4369

Tue, 21 Jun 1994 07:19:21 GMT

1. XP2000 invited speakers: Ron Jeffries, Robert C. Martin, Ralph Johnson, Dave Thomas, and Martin Fowler

2. XP2000 invited speakers: Ron Jeffries, Robert C. Martin, Ralph Johnson, Dave Thomas, and Martin Fowler

3. XP2000 invited speakers: Ron Jeffries, Robert C. Martin, Ralph Johnson, Dave Thomas, and Martin Fowler

4. IT World Interview with Robert C. Martin [Long post]

5. Bob Martin on XP in DC

6. Martin Neitzel explains gerunds and atomic representations in J

7. cancelbot for Larry I. Martin?

8. larry.martin@fuse.net tampering on comp.lang.smalltalk

9. Thanks to Robert Martin ...

10. Looking for Martin@Allen.NO-s-p-a-m.net