Jpi V3.01 crashed.
Author Message
 Jpi V3.01 crashed.

 > I also had an error: "could not read COMMAND.COM" after exiting the
 > environment. I think that had to be the "print"-command, executed
 > under the environment. So better dont use it!

If you mean that you executed the DOS print command while in a shell, it is
no wonder that the compiler crashed and you got the above error. Loading a
TSR in memory that immediately gets reclaimed by another program is never a good
idea...

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!369!35!Peter.Stewart

Mon, 15 May 1995 04:13:00 GMT

1. JPI V3.01 crashed.

2. JPI TopSpeed V3.0 + Windows V3.0

3. Real time requirements for VST v3.01 PPD.

4. Comix - "v3.00.01 (Comix/5.2)"

5. Sx_SetScope() Confusion - SIXCDX v3.01.00

6. GNAT v3.01 binaries for OS/2 (when)?

7. Help: Digitalk Smalltalk/V V3.01 for Win32s

8. Floating-point in interrupt routines, JPI M2 V3.

9. JPI v3 and OS/2 BIND

10. XTD lib JPI M2 v3.1

11. windows DLLs, using JPI Modula V3

12. JPI V3 multi-processing in small model