Looking for a Modula2 compiler/editor
Author Message
 Looking for a Modula2 compiler/editor

Hello,

I am looking for a nice little Modula 2 compiler and editor, preferably
for windows 95.  I've searched on the Web, but haven't found anything.
If anyone can point out a place that has one, it will be apreciated.

Thanks,

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for a Modula2 compiler/editor

We have been selling Modula-2 compilers since 1987. You can contact us via

(800) M2is4us, or (805) 496-5837

If the csun.edu in your email address is the CSUN in Northridge, we are
quite close to you as we are located in Thousand Oaks.

Norman Black
Stony Brook Software
To reply via email remove the ".dud" from my address.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I am looking for a nice little Modula 2 compiler and editor, preferably
> for windows 95.  I've searched on the Web, but haven't found anything.
> If anyone can point out a place that has one, it will be apreciated.

> Thanks,

Sun, 06 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a Modula2 to C Compiler ...

2. I'm Looking for a good editor/compiler/debugger pkg for Win95

3. Looking for a Modula2 tutorial

4. looking for Unix(Ultrix) modula2

5. Looking for C to Modula2 translator..

6. Looking for Electric Modula2 Mode for GNU Emac

7. Looking for Modula2 --> C translator

8. Looking for MODULA2 converter

9. looking for modula2 environment

10. Looking for Modula2-to-C translator

11. Modula2 Ver 3.1 lang specs vs lang specs of 32bit compiler inc in new cw203

12. Modula2 Ver 3.1 lang specs vs lang specs of 32bit compiler inc in n