Modula2 compiler for DOS (Survey wanted)
Author Message
 Modula2 compiler for DOS (Survey wanted)

I'm new to this group and I'm looking for Modula-2 compilers running under

We want to use Modula-2 for our first year students on a large PC pool.
What we are looking for is a robust version where there is only little need
for various extensions which might be useful only for skilled professionals.

I'm interested both in supplier addresses and in any reports about product
features and/or comparisons between these versions.

I will summarize all responses in this group.

Wolfgang Moll
Computer Science Department
University of Bonn

Tue, 03 Jan 1995 20:32:40 GMT

1. Modula2 compiler which runs under DOS

2. DOS Modula2 compiler search ?

3. Modula2 compiler for Dos?y

4. Modula2 compiler for Dos?

6. MODULA2 compiler wanted.

7. WANTED: Modula2 compiler for Win95

8. Wanted: modula2 compiler for msdos system

9. Wanted: Modula2 compiler for OpenVMS AXP

10. Wanted:Modula2 compiler =>MC68HC11 code

11. DOS M2 Compiler wanted

12. Freeware Pascal Compiler for DOS wanted.