Amiga Stuff (was Re: Is M2 Avail for Amiga)
Author Message
 Amiga Stuff (was Re: Is M2 Avail for Amiga)

Leon Frenkel is also accessible through the net:

I appreciated his replying to all my email about questions and suggestions, re:
Benchmark Modula2

For the benefit of those with ftp access, several Benchmark M2 Amiga specific
stuff is available on xanth.cs.odu.edu, in the directory
/incoming/amiga/modula2_benchmark
       -using Arexx to interface Benchmark with ced
       -process spawning
       -library revisions for changes from 1.3
       -co-routines module
       -an alternate method of interfacing assembler to M2

BTW, some of this stuff is from the Avant-Garde's Amigavendor library area on
CI$.

Sat, 14 Nov 1992 08:53:51 GMT

1. M2 for Amiga wanted

2. Amiga M2 Compiler 4 SALE

3. ANNOUNCE: Amiga-M2 MailingList

4. Amiga FORTH stuff

5. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

6. Amiga Lisp? Amiga ... Lisp?

7. APL for the Amiga ?

8. J, 4.1 for Amiga

9. APL for the Amiga

10. PD APL for the Amiga?

11. apl for the amiga

12. J neophyte trying to port J to Amiga