A tool to ensure Software Quality
Author Message
 A tool to ensure Software Quality

If you consider that sofwtare quality is important and if you
have 5 minutes left to learn about a tool that will help you to
acheive your quality objectives
     -----> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Visit our LOGISCOPE web page and you will disover:
- how LOGISCOPE analyzes your source code to detect non quality
and to help you to improve it
- how LOGISCOPE rever engineers your source code into graphical
design in order to help you understand unknown source code
organization and logic
- how LOGISCOPE guides you on the best test strategy to optimize
reliability while saving your time

Don't hesitate to use our free evaluation service: send your code
and our consultant will give you a free diagnosis on what could
be done on your source code. and more.

New: ask for free documentation on our new tool to define and
check your C programming standard or the one of your
organization).

Available for
- unix: C, C++, Ada, fortran, Cobol, Modula2, Assembler, Pascal
- PC: C

--

Toulouse, France: +33 61 19 29 66

Sat, 30 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ISO 9001/SEI Software Metrics and Quality Tool, Free Trial

2. Looking for Software quality improving TCL tools

3. Software Quality Becoming More Important

4. CNF 13th International Software/Internet Quality Week 2000

5. QW2000 -- 13th Annual International Software/Internet Quality Week Conference

6. Business Week (12/6/99 issue) article on Software Quality

7. Business Week (12/6/99 issue) aritcle on Software Quality

8. Thesis research:Improving Software Quality

9. Ada Job: Rockwell (Software Quality Engineer)

10. Final prog: Objective Software Quality Symposium 1995