sourcecode allowed?
Author Message
 sourcecode allowed?

Hello All..

I've got a question: is there a MSG-area, where you can exchange MODULA-2
sourcecode?

Bye,
   Markus Maeder

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!2!302!807.2!Markus.Maeder

Wed, 07 Apr 1993 23:55:11 GMT
 sourcecode allowed?

 > I've got a question: is there a MSG-area, where you can exchange MODULA-2
 > sourcecode?

If the bits aren't too big, I don't think anybody would object to you posting
the source HERE.  (I've done it before, myself.)  Massive quantities of source
would be done better differently, but I've seen people post long chunks of
source in multiple messages.

...You trust them with your fortunes, let them guard your lives

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!226!20.15!Jon.Guthrie

Sun, 11 Apr 1993 07:03:04 GMT

1. allow images in menubars, allow compound menu items

2. Videogame Sourcecode from Author

3. Compile VB6 sourcecode??

4. Protecting Sourcecode?

5. C4: How to SELECT entry-field in my sourcecode

6. a little API Testprogram (sourcecode)

7. R6003-Fix and ClipperApp without sourcecode

8. Sourcecode for a color organ

9. color organ sourcecode re-post

10. Wanted: A program that converts executables back to clipper sourcecode

11. Forth Interpreter Abbreviation Support Sourcecode

12. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE SOME SOURCECODE?