Accessing a database built in Modula-2
Author Message
 Accessing a database built in Modula-2

All,

We have a database application written and developed in Modula-2.

We want to be able to extract data from the data files into text files for
input into a SQL database.

We do not know the data format, data fields, etc. and wonder if anyone knows
the best way to achieve this.

Many Thanks

Stu

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 23:16:38 GMT
 Accessing a database built in Modula-2

Quote:

> We have a database application written and developed in Modula-2.

> We want to be able to extract data from the data files into text files for
> input into a SQL database.

> We do not know the data format, data fields, etc. and wonder if anyone knows
> the best way to achieve this.

Assuming that you don't have the source code for the programs that access the
data base, you really will have to dump the files of which the data base is
composed and try to analyze them "manually".

--
        -- Aron

NB: To reply by e-mail, remove "spam-block." from my address.
- - - - - - - - - - -
If there are epigrams, there must be meta-epigrams.

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:00:17 GMT

1. ODBC access to Access 97 database woes

2. Database access by MS Access, CW4

3. How i can access MS access 2.0 databases

4. Access to Access Databases with Windows Regina?

5. building blocks for DEC unsupported Modula-2

6. how to build a modula window in ruby.

7. Can any one help me on this Database On Modula 2

8. Modula/R (was: database toolbox)

9. Object Database built in RDBMS

10. An idea on building a database

11. building database form-applications