FITTED SOFTWARE TOOLS
Author Message
 FITTED SOFTWARE TOOLS

 It appears that Fitted Software Tools are alive and well.  Their
 BBS is back up and running.

 According to the SysOP, the next release of FST Modula-2 will
 be on Aug.31.

        Fitted Software Tools
        P.O.Box 867403
        Plano, TX 75086
        U.S.A.

        BBS: (214) 517-4629

 Greg_

 Aug.01.1992.Toronto.Canada.

Wed, 18 Jan 1995 11:11:00 GMT
 FITTED SOFTWARE TOOLS

Quote:
> It appears that Fitted Software Tools are alive and well.  Their
> BBS is back up and running.

> According to the SysOP, the next release of FST Modula-2 will
> be on Aug.31.

>        Fitted Software Tools
>        P.O.Box 867403
>        Plano, TX 75086
>        U.S.A.

>        BBS: (214) 517-4629

> Greg_

Good news, indeed. I was starting to think that Roger had fallen off the edge
of the world. I would hope that enough folks will register their copies of
the compiler to keep the interest in maintaining and upgrading the system
alive and well.

--
|     John M. Hughes      | "...unfolding in consciousness at the            |
| datalog.com!moondog!jmh | deliberate speed of pondering."  - Daniel Dennet |

Fri, 20 Jan 1995 07:04:32 GMT

1. Fitted Software Tools Modula-2

2. Fitted Software Tools Modula-2,

3. Fitted Software Tools Mod

4. Fitted Software Tools Modula-2 Compiler Question

5. How do I reach Fitted Software Tools??

6. Fitted Tools Software Modula-2 Version 3.1

7. Address/Phone for Fitted Software T

8. Fitted Software & screen[

9. Fitted Software Compiler

10. needed : fitting and routage tools for fpga.

11. Best Poly Fit Coefficients do not agree with Best Poly Fit

12. Tool for automatic software translation/migration from ASM/370 to ANSI/C