undefined variables
Author Message
 undefined variables

Quote:
> Gaius, out of curiousity, can m2f be compiled to run under Win-32 using
> Cygnus? If so does it stand any chance of generating .exe files?

In short I haven't tried it. It would certainly be an interesting experiment!
I've not looked into the calling convention of C (gcc) under Win-32 yet - if
it were the same as GNU/Linux - then there is a good chance it's 95% finished.
If so, yes it stands a good chance of generating .exe files.

More than likely it might need a little hand holding to get it compiled under
Cygnus win 32 - one or two of the M2/C library files (Selection.def) could be
rm'ed or ported - but my guess is the overall port should be smooth
(assuming the calling convention is the same).

Gaius

---

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Undefined Variable %&^#$^%

2. ON and OFF now undefined variables

3. undefined variable checking

4. Checking Undefined Variables (was: INITIAL COMMENT)

5. undefined variables (was Top 10 Language Constructs (Modula-2))

6. detecting undefined variables

7. Undefined variables

8. Use of undefined variables

9. Undefined variable and EQUIVELANCE

10. ifort to detect undefined variables?

11. Assignment of undefined variables

12. Undefined variable: _SESSION