FST 3.0 DOS and LZEXE
Author Message
 FST 3.0 DOS and LZEXE

Hello,

  I just got a copy of FST Modula-2 (3.0).  I compiled the sample program,
  using all the defaults.  When I tried to compress the EXE with LZEXE,
  it compressed but when I re-ran the file it locked up my system.

Is there any reason why the shareware version of FST M2 wouldn't let
me use an EXE compressor on my compiled code?

Thanks....Mark Klaamas

Thu, 30 Mar 1995 10:20:01 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS and LZEXE
Quote:

>Subject: FST 3.0 DOS and LZEXE
>Date: 10 Oct 92 23:20:01 -0300
>Hello,
>  I just got a copy of FST Modula-2 (3.0).  I compiled the sample program,
>  using all the defaults.  When I tried to compress the EXE with LZEXE,
>  it compressed but when I re-ran the file it locked up my system.
>Is there any reason why the shareware version of FST M2 wouldn't let
>me use an EXE compressor on my compiled code?
>Thanks....Mark Klaamas

Fri, 31 Mar 1995 07:53:58 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS and LZEXE

Quote:
> Is there any reason why the shareware version of FST M2
> wouldn't let me use an EXE compressor on my compiled code?

Shouldn't be... have you tried PKLite?  I've used that on
compiled FST programs a number of times without a hitch.

Scott

Fri, 31 Mar 1995 14:42:04 GMT
 FST 3.0 DOS and LZEXE

Quote:
> Shouldn't be... have you tried PKLite?  I've used that on
> compiled FST programs a number of times without a hitch.

No, I haven't tried PKLITE.  I was just curious if I was the only one with
a problem in using LZEXE.

Thanks ... Mark Klaamas

Sat, 01 Apr 1995 09:10:14 GMT

1. FST 3.0 DOS compiler ftpable

2. FST version 3.0

3. FST 3.0 OR 3.1 WANTED

4. FST 3.0 OR 3.1 WANTED!!!

5. FST 3.0 OR 3.1 WANTED!!!

6. FST 3.0 problem

7. FST 3.0

8. Problem installing FST 3.0

9. FST 3.0

10. FST 3.0

11. FST 3.0 problem

12. FST 3.0 available - .DEF timestamps fixed