Logitech
Author Message
 Logitech

I am triny to locate the phone number for Logitech, I would like to buy a copy o
   f thier program, since we use the Logitech version here at school.  I heard
that they offer a student discount, but the phone number listed in the manual
doesnt work, it's been disconnected.  Thanks in advance.

Tue, 06 Apr 1993 12:54:00 GMT
 Logitech
They ave changed there name, or at least, created a new entitiy to deal with
compilers and such.  They are called MultiScope.  I also heard a rumor that
MultiScope will be selling Stony Brooks compiler in the next release.  I do
not know if this is true or not, but I guess I could believe it.  Logitech was
the leader in M2 Systems on the VAX and the DOS Platforms.  They sold off the
VAX code, and are now only so-so in the DOS arena.  It would be nice if they
either caught up or got out. I have a pretty sizable investment on Logitechs
software, and Add-Ons, and would like to know if I should switch, or hang in
there?

Peter Bye

Sun, 11 Apr 1993 22:00:36 GMT

1. Logitech 3.03 and Repetoire 1.5 Library Problem

2. Question on Logitech Type Conversion

3. The (formerly Logitech) VAX/VMS Compiler

4. Logitech 3.x longint bug warning

5. Strange Logitech errors.

6. Logitech Libraries

7. logitech -> JPI

8. Logitech->JPI

9. Logitech M2 Compilers

10. Logitech Modula-2 for VAX/VMS

11. Logitech 3.0 Problems

12. Logitech Modula-2/86 ver 3.x questions