PRINTING FROM MAINFRA
Author Message
 PRINTING FROM MAINFRA

NCS>(Stripped down and some VERY weird bugs) . Again as I said, both compilers
NCS>are excellent but, if given the choice, I would choose the Stoney Brook.

As long as the job gets done, I don't care!!  I must confess that I
mainly use TopSpeed for it's excellent debugging facilities...  There
are probably other compilers that produce smaller and/or faster code,
have better editors, etc... but TopSpeed VID De{*filter*} has not met a
serious opponent yet... in the debugging department!

 * SLMR 2.1a * Sub-titled in HEX for programmers

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!167!159!Benoit.St-jean

Mon, 29 May 1995 16:24:11 GMT

1. PRINT PREVIEWER FREEWARE - FormView - Views HP PCL Print Output / Prints PCL to ANY WINDOWS PRINTER

2. Printing to a Pre-Printed Form

3. How to print the Total of pages to Print

4. Stay in Print Preview while Printing Hard Copies

5. How to print Subtotal Without Printing Detail

6. how disable print botn on print preview

7. Tintools print previewer prints too many pages

8. LPT1 Printer Spooling/Printing and Appending to a Print File

9. How do I set print font for ASCII View Print Procedure

10. Canon S400, to print or not to print??

11. Slow printing al the end of a print...

12. Print Labels OK in Preview, Missing Data When Printed