addressing regesters
Author Message
 addressing regesters

is there a module that will allow me to look at the value on a regestre
on a seperate isa card.  i know the arredss of the the card i.e. hex 300
all i want to do is get the value that is on it.

John Pemberton

Sat, 01 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 addressing regesters

Quote:

>is there a module that will allow me to look at the value on a regestre
>on a seperate isa card.  i know the arredss of the the card i.e. hex 300
>all i want to do is get the value that is on it.

that depends on the used compiler. In TopSpeed Modula-2 the module System
contains procedures called In, InW, Out and OutW which do that.

MfG / Regards

        Peter Engels