Apple Mac
Author Message
 Apple Mac

This must have been asked before, sorry, I've lost the references

What compilers are available for the MAC for Modula-2, and where could I
get further details.

opinions on which is the best will be welcomed

Thanks
pat

--
uucp: uunet!{oresoft,intelhf}!m2xenix!puddle!5!494!4.101!Pat.Terry

Wed, 19 May 1993 16:27:00 GMT
 Apple Mac

Quote:

>What compilers are available for the MAC for Modula-2, and where could I
>get further details.

SemperSoft Modula-2, which runs under the Macintosh Programmer's
Workbench, is excellent. The address that I have for contact is:

        Semper Software,
        PO Box 225
        Glen Elleyn, Illinois 60138-0225

The usual disclaimer...

        Rachel Harrison
        Dept. of Electronics and Computer Science,
        University of Southampton,
        Southampton SO9 5NH, UK

Wed, 19 May 1993 07:37:00 GMT

1. Does Clarion work on Apple Mac

2. **Apple/Mac Web Applications Using C5EE-IC**

3. Apple Mac

4. Ada for Apple Mac II

5. Where can I get Fortran 77 for an Apple Mac

6. Is there a tcl/tk for Apple Mac

7. Logo for the Apple IIGS (and Mac)

8. lookin gfor support materials for LogoWriter (Mac, IBM, Apple)

9. ANNOUNCE: SGI AND APPLE ANNOUNCED COSMO PLAYER FOR THE MAC

10. MAC - APPLE

11. Macs/TCL and Apple Events

12. APPLE EVENTS for Smalltalk V/Mac