Oberon Compiler
Author Message
 Oberon Compiler

I am presently redesigning a first course on imperative program
development to be given to computing students here in Oxford. Having
evaluated the languages available I am convinced that Oberon is the
most appropriate.

I have used the public domain implementation of the Oberon *system*
and find it interesting, but judge it inappropriate for our needs.

Does anyone know if there are any stand-alone implementations of Oberon
currently available? (Our equipment is a mixture of sun3 and sun4

  Bernard Sufrin
  Director of Graduate Studies,
  Oxford University Computing Laboratory

Fri, 30 Dec 1994 23:51:07 GMT
 Oberon Compiler
Can anybody point me to some PD Oberon-2 system for PC?

Thanks in ahead
Eugene V. Dvurechenski, Grif-01 ltd., techi

voice : +7(095) 250-57-62
fax   : +7(095) 250-52-57

Sat, 31 Dec 1994 22:47:00 GMT

1. Very portable Oberon compiler (Oberon and ANDF)

2. Oberon compiler, anyone ?

3. Portable Oberon compiler

4. Oberon compiler

5. Looking for Oberon compiler

6. Oberon compiler for VMS?

7. c to oberon compiler

8. Oberon Compiler for DOS

9. Oberon Compiler Source Code?

10. ANNOUCE Experimental Oberon Compiler C++

11. ANNOUCE: Oberon Compiler C/C++

12. CD-Oberon Compilers