Help needed with Topspeed Ver 3.10 Dos, Modula 2
Author Message
 Help needed with Topspeed Ver 3.10 Dos, Modula 2

I am trying to write a program based upon the old Pac man game for a
university project
The idea is to use a text file for the design of the maze and the starting
positions of the ghosts, Pac-man, Pills etc. I know that it will involve
the use of a 2 dimensional array to read in the characters but the problem
is once the characters have been read in, how to process them into
producing co-ordinates for the drawing procedures.

They then want a counter displayed on the screen which will increment by 5
for every key pressed by the user except for the letter "Q"

Any sensible suggestions would be very welcome

Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Does anyone know Modula 2 Topspeed Ver 3.1 DOS

2. TopSpeed C 3.10 DOS-Extender

3. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

4. Finding RunTime Errors with TS Ver 3.10

5. Trying to find JPI - TopSpeed Modula-2 for DOS

6. Trying to find JPI - TopSpeed Modula-2 for DOS

7. Using DOS Linker with TopSpeed Modula-2

8. Problems with TopSpeed 3.10

9. WANTED: JPI TopSpeed 3.10 Compiler

10. RS232 with TopSpeed 3.10

11. OS/2 PM progs with TopSpeed 3.10

12. Installing TopSpeed 3.10 (OS/2 version)