Fitted Software Compiler
Author Message
 Fitted Software Compiler

I hope I can get some help with this:
I got a hold of the fitted software compiler yesterday, but I run a fast 486,
and the thing chokes while linking. I have tried both memory models, and
neither works.
I've tried to adjust CMDSIZE, and instructed in the manual, but the damn
thing won't link my programs.

Does anyone have a good idea to try anything else?
Since I run DOS 6.0 with MemMaker, I think that could muck the compiler up.
Any way to fix that without undoing MemMaker?

Any help or input is appreciated.

Sat, 30 Dec 1995 01:27:57 GMT
 Fitted Software Compiler
## Nachricht vom 16.07.93 weitergeleitet
## Ursprung : /TEST.LIFE

Hi Jan,

Quote:

> Subject: Fitted Software Compiler
> Date   : Mon, 12 Jul 1993 17:27:57 GMT

> Groups : comp.lang.modula2

  I use the same compiler, but there is no Problem with MsDos 6.0 .
  MemMaker too, and the compiler works, even with my 486. My memory
  model for with the Fitted Software Compiler is always huge.

  I think it could be the time-stamp-check by the modula compiler.
  There must be an information in the Read.Me.

Greeting from Rolf (Karlsruhe in Germany)

Wed, 03 Jan 1996 06:32:00 GMT

1. Fitted Software Tools Modula-2 Compiler Question

2. Address/Phone for Fitted Software T

3. Fitted Software Tools Modula-2

4. Fitted Tools Software Modula-2 Version 3.1

5. Fitted Software & screen[

6. Fitted Software Tools Modula-2,

7. Fitted Software Tools Mod

8. FITTED SOFTWARE TOOLS

9. How do I reach Fitted Software Tools??

10. Best Poly Fit Coefficients do not agree with Best Poly Fit

11. Software By Ragazzi - Product Update - New Multi-Compiler Options

12. Alaska Software 32bit Compiler?