Satanism
Author Message
 Satanism

 LC> The file in the unclassified section of
 LC> Thelemanet,'SATAN.TXT', is a Childabuse,{*filter*},care text
 LC> here, is gone.
 LC> Want to try to get it again?

I have the file on my board (see tag line at bottom) it's in the upload
directory currently.

Hope it helps

Bright Blessings

Thomas Blackwolfe

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!104!429.0!Thomas.Blackwolfe

Fri, 02 Apr 1993 13:47:00 GMT
 Satanism
Paul,
    There has been a considerable bit of mis-information about my self
and how I feel about Satanism. Certain parties have gone to great lengths
to paint me a much darker person on that subject than I really am. These
same individuals have NEVER bothered to ask me what I think on the
subject, but rather have done their best to make false claims as to what
I may or may not believe.
    The bottom line is, I feel I have a much better understanding of
Satanism than these people give me credit for. However, I really do not
have the time nor the interest to get involved in another mindless flame
war. For that reason I have not posted many messages here.
    If you are interested in my views on the subject, I will be happy to
discuss them. If you are not, fine. Whatever the case, I would appreciate
it if you would ask me what I believe rather than accepting what has been
put forth by these other individuals.
    Thanks and Blessed Be!
      Eric

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!161!93!Eric.Marsh

Wed, 07 Apr 1993 10:28:58 GMT
 Satanism
All I have said about your view of Satanism is that you have posted
messages to USENET arguing that pagan groups should exclude all
Satanists, under titles such as "Satanism: A Threat to Pagans", and that
you (with your wife) have repeatedly ignored all protestations from
Satanists when you make statements about what Satanists do believe.  You
have volunteered your opinions repeatedly.  Among these have been that
Satanists have a system of morality in which only self-interest plays a
role (which is false) and that Satanists do not worship or revere nature
(which is also false).  If you do have an understanding of Satanism
derived from your own reading of the sources I have repeatedly
recommended to you for years -- Crowley, Blake, Shelley, Shaw -- then by
all means *do* share it with us.  And while you're at it, tell us the
identity of the "elder" from whom you've derived your "understanding" of
Satanism.

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!161!93!Tim.Maroney

Wed, 07 Apr 1993 18:36:04 GMT