Mod-2 tutorials, on the net
Author Message
 Mod-2 tutorials, on the net

Are there any decent tutorials out there?

I'm loath to go and buy a book, but it's been a while since I did any
M2, and I can't remember how half of it works :-(

Aquarius

http://www.*-*-*.com/
"I would not bet against the existence of time
 machines; my opponent may have seen the future and
 know the answer" - Stephen Hawking

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Mod-2 tutorials, on the net

Quote:

> Are there any decent tutorials out there?

> I'm loath to go and buy a book, but it's been a while since I did any
> M2, and I can't remember how half of it works :-(

> Aquarius

try the shareware text at

http://www.twu.ca/rsbook/Index.html

Rick

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MOD and /MOD with Pygmy Forth

2. SM/REM FM/MOD and UM/MOD on a 32bit cell ix86 Forth

3. Utils.Mod, ET.Mod

4. Mod-2 or Mod-3 for Mac

5. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler

6. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler for the IBM PC and compatibles

7. search algorithm for a math mod function (5 mod[2]=1)

8. Complete HTML TUTORIAL free on the net

9. Complete HTML Tutorial on the net

10. Schelog tutorial/manual now net-browsable

11. Schelog tutorial/manual now net-browsable

12. Tutorial for Fortran 77 ANSI on the Net ?