Modula2 -> C converter wanted
Author Message
 Modula2 -> C converter wanted

Hi, I'm searching for a program to convert Modula2 source files into c.
I've already found two programs that convert from Pascal to c:
tptc*.lzh and p2c-1.19.tar.Z on Garbo in Finland but I've got several
thousand lines of code and don't want to convert them by hand!!!

Sat, 09 Dec 1995 16:22:13 GMT
 Modula2 -> C converter wanted
I saw m2c in pub/cocktail at some time ago. Take a look
there. I don't know much about, never used or even downloaded except for a
README. I don't think it is very easy to set up. You will need to do some
homework first, but if you have thousands of lines it may be worth while.

Sun, 10 Dec 1995 02:03:14 GMT

1. Modula2->C WANTED, SOLID version

2. Modula2->C WANTED, SOLID version

3. Wanted:Modula2 compiler =>MC68HC11 code

4. Basic and Basic->C converter wanted

5. Wanted:Converter M-2<>C

6. Wanted: extended F77 -> F77 converter

7. Modula2 as First CS Language

9. Modula2 as first CS Language

10. Modula2 as first CS language

11. modula2 to C converter

12. searching modula2 to pascal converter