PIM3 for windows
Author Message
 PIM3 for windows

Is there a Windows32 compiler availeble that supports PIM style
programming lib etc rather than ISO ?(I gather that Stonybrook is ISO
only but it's difficult to find info on the web).

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 06:29:03 GMT
 PIM3 for windows
Correct. Our compilers are ISO only.

--
Norman Black
Stony Brook Software

Quote:
> Is there a Windows32 compiler availeble that supports PIM style
> programming lib etc rather than ISO ?(I gather that Stonybrook is ISO
> only but it's difficult to find info on the web).

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 03:21:19 GMT
 PIM3 for windows

Quote:

> Correct. Our compilers are ISO only.

> --
> Norman Black
> Stony Brook Software
> the reply, fubar => ix.netcom

Thanks for the info

When will we see a webpage for StonyBrool ? ;-)

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 01:58:04 GMT
 PIM3 for windows

Quote:
> When will we see a webpage for StonyBrool ? ;-)

That is not within my control. You could send an email to

support and he is the one that can get a web presence going..

--
Norman Black
Stony Brook Software

Quote:
> > Correct. Our compilers are ISO only.

> > --
> > Norman Black
> > Stony Brook Software
> > the reply, fubar => ix.netcom

> Thanks for the info

> When will we see a webpage for StonyBrool ? ;-)

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 03:11:55 GMT

1. diff -c pim3 pim4

2. diff3 pim2 pim3 pim4

3. diff -c pim2 pim3

4. PIM3/PIM4 and JPI M2

5. topspeed and pim3

6. topspeed and pim3

7. ANNOUNCE: Helga - ODBC,CGI,Tcl,Windows NT,Windows 95,MS Windows

8. Window within a window

9. How to refresh a window or window widget?

10. multiple open windows of the same window class

11. Multiple windows in Windows

12. Window Open() refuses to accept Window.Left changes?