looking for Unix(Ultrix) modula2
Author Message
 looking for Unix(Ultrix) modula2

I need a modula2 for Unix (sources) or better one yet compiled for Ultix
machines. Yet know of the one on Gatekeeper.dec.com but ROOT does not
like HUGE (5.5Meg) files coming down with FTP, Please let me know of a
smaller version, or let me know how can I get It splitted in pieces.

Mon, 06 Nov 1995 15:46:47 GMT

1. modula2 compiler for Ultrix

2. Troubles with Modula2 on Ultrix

3. DEC-Ada under Ultrix/Unix

4. Query about porting VAX function to Ultrix (Unix)

5. Fortran debugger on UNIX/ULTRIX..???????

6. Available Prologs for Unix/Ultrix

7. Ultrix RISC vs. Ultrix VAX fortran errors

8. MODULA2 for IBM-PC running under UNIX

9. Modula2 on the HP Unix workstation

10. Using environment variables (unix) in modula2

11. Modula2 for Unix/Linux

12. Good unix modula2 compiler