Ports of ZLIB over PngLib To Modula-2?
Author Message
 Ports of ZLIB over PngLib To Modula-2?

Hello,
I am looking for a port of ZLib and/or PngLib to ISO-Modula-2. Has anyone
already translated the header files to Stonybrook Modula-2 oder XDS-Modula-2?

Any help appreciated
Sincerely Peter

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Ports of ZLIB over PngLib To Modula-2?

Quote:
>I am looking for a port of ZLib and/or PngLib to ISO-Modula-2. Has anyone
>already translated the header files to Stonybrook Modula-2 oder XDS-Modula-2?

There is a Pascal port of zlib. (both the lib and the headers), which could
be easier than porting from C.

The port is written by J. Nommsi.

A slightly modified (FPC) version is available on
www.freepascal.org

then click "development", and download packages.zip (which should both
contain the ported lib and headers to the C version)

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CL-zlib (zlib compression in CL)

2. translation tools C to Modula-2 and Modula-2 to C

3. Modula-2 for cp/m-80 (was: turbo Modula-2)

4. Report on defect in M2 vs C (Was Modula-2, Modula-3, C o

5. Interfacing C/C++ to Modula-3/Oberon Re (2): Use of Modula-3

6. MODULA-2 (OR MODULA-3) GRAMMAR

7. Modula-2 and Modula-3

8. Not JPI, Was: Modula-2 and Modula-3

9. Modula-2, Modula-3, C or C++

10. Report on defect in M2 vs C (Was Modula-2, Modula-3, C or C++)

11. Report on defect in M2 vs C (Was Modula-2, Modula-3, C o

12. Modula-2/modula-3 complier