XTDLIB 0.95 info
Author Message
 XTDLIB 0.95 info

I yesterday posted a message with the location of the  new version of my source archive XtdLib in
this newsgroup.

I haven't got any mail about the first 3 versions, except for Peter
Moylan's, and I think I'll quit packaging (I'm not commercial, this is just
a contribution to the M2 world) the sources, since it costs time, and
apparantly noone looks at it.

If you use/reviewed the archive, please give me some feedback.

Sat, 24 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. XTDLIB 0.95 released

2. DELTA Forth 0.95 now available

3. ANN: rlcompleter2 0.95 Interactive Completion

4. semi-[ANN] Ruby::RSS 0.95

5. WDOSX 0.95 released

6. ANNOUNCE: Release of NASM version 0.95

7. WDOSX 0.95 released

8. Problem from NASM 0.95 to 0.97

9. nasm 0.95

10. ReportLab 0.95

11. ANN: rlcompleter2 0.95 Interactive Completion

12. Object-Oriented Graphics (Tcl/C++): GOOD 0.95