Oberon-2 pretty printer
Author Message
 Oberon-2 pretty printer

     I have an Oberon-2 pretty printer which outputs a postscript.  It uses
     a terciary file to parse the language into a set of PostScript
     operators (created by the prolog), so it would be fairly trivial to
     modify the parser output section to output other printer commands.  It
     was ported to MSDOS from Unix, and for MSDOS requires 4DOS.

     (Requires 4DOS for the extended batch commands).

     Source is available, but I do not presently have an easy way to send
     it to you.

     If you are interested, let me know, and we'll work out some way to get
     it to you.

     Taylor Hutt

     Championing worldwide usage of Oberon-2

Wed, 03 May 1995 03:07:23 GMT

1. CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem

2. SQL pretty printer in Smalltalk

3. help: code-generation / pretty-printer

4. Looking for "pretty-printer"/reformatter for AWK

5. awk pretty printer?

6. C++ awk pretty printer?

7. Eiffel Pretty Printer / SmallEiffel Version -0.98

8. New Eiffel Pretty Printer / SmallEiffel (-0.98)

9. Eiffel Pretty Printer (epp)

10. epp - Pretty printer for eiffel

11. Pretty Printer for .PRG files?

12. Pretty Printers for Clipper