Helloo
Author Message
 Helloo

I was just wondering if this newsgroup still existed? It's been about a
week since any postings, and I had asked some questions about M2 for the
Mac (i.e. Mac Logimo PLus), and not gotten any response. Anyway, if anyone
out there has used Mac Logimo PLus and has any thoughts on it (I personally
don't care for it, yet), please share them.

J. Gibson

==> Please put TO: JOEY GIBSON in the Subject: line of any E-mail to me.
==> This is a corporate account, and this will insure _I_ get the message.
==> The views expressed here are not necessarily those of EMA.

Wed, 15 Jun 1994 03:37:14 GMT

1. Helloo