sets in modula
Author Message
 sets in modula

I understand that modula has some built in set functions, but none of the books
I have on modula seems to discuss it in any useful terms...I'm talking about
things such as finding unions, determining subsets ect...if someone could
fill me in on these commands it would really be helpful...

Sun, 28 Aug 1994 09:07:42 GMT
 sets in modula

Quote:

>I understand that modula has some built in set functions, but none of the books
>I have on modula seems to discuss it in any useful terms...I'm talking about
>things such as finding unions, determining subsets ect...if someone could
>fill me in on these commands it would really be helpful...

Look at Data Structures and Program Design in Modula-2 by Nyhoff and Leestma,
Section 2.5, pp.134-151, for some good bits on sets.

                Alistair

             Millions of Professors, but a handful of teachers...

     Alistair Campbell - CS Dept / SUNY at BUFFALO - Buffalo, NY  14260

Sat, 03 Sep 1994 01:05:35 GMT

1. >sets in modula

2. sets in modula

3. How to program set(X) + set(a) = set(X)

4. How to program set(X) + set(a) = set(X)

5. translation tools C to Modula-2 and Modula-2 to C

6. Modula-2 for cp/m-80 (was: turbo Modula-2)

7. Report on defect in M2 vs C (Was Modula-2, Modula-3, C o

8. Interfacing C/C++ to Modula-3/Oberon Re (2): Use of Modula-3

9. MODULA-2 (OR MODULA-3) GRAMMAR

10. Modula-2 and Modula-3

11. Not JPI, Was: Modula-2 and Modula-3

12. Modula-2, Modula-3, C or C++