windows NT programming
Author Message
 windows NT programming

Where can I find info about windows NT shutdown programming?

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 windows NT programming
Try
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/

Then at the directory tree (like windows explorer), point to Platform
SDK->Management Services->Windows System Information->System Shutdown.

Quote:
> Where can I find info about windows NT shutdown programming?

> --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Not a Windows NT program"?

2. Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

3. Problems with the FILER program under Clarion for DOS and Windows NT

4. Problem running Clarion DOS program on Windows NT

5. TowerEiffel Windows NT/95 Prerelease Program ending

6. Clipper programs and Windows NT

7. Windows 95/98/NT assembler programming

8. Help on what and how to convert asm program to run under Windows NT

9. Windows 95/98/NT assembler programming

10. Microfocus NetExpress COBOL Program and Distributed CICS on Windows NT File Access Security Problems

11. Watcom Fortran program will not always execute under Windows NT

12. Online Tutorial for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming with FORTRAN