Outlook 98 and MAPI32.DLL
Author Message
 Outlook 98 and MAPI32.DLL

Hello,

   I have Outlook 98 and Netscape Communicator 4.6 & 4.7.  I have found
that for some reason shen I run Netscape Communicator that this screws up
my Outlook 98 and I am unable to run the Outlook 98 program.  The error is
that the :

        "MAPI32.DLL is corrupt or missing.  Sometimes another messenging
software can produce this effect.  Please run Outlook 98 setup again."

   I have loaded Outlook 98 twice and Outlook works fine until I load
Netscape again.  Then it is hosed again.???

    When I search for this MAPI32.DLL file in the Registry, it looks as
though Netscape Communicator is redirecting the MAPI32.DLL file to another
location in the Netscape directory and then using a file called
nsmapi32.dll.

    Please let me know what I need to do to run both of these programs.

Thank you,

Pat

                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 24 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Outlook 98 and MAPI32.DLL

Quote:
>         "MAPI32.DLL is corrupt or missing.  Sometimes another messenging
> software can produce this effect.  Please run Outlook 98 setup again."

run C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\FIXMAPI.EXE

--
Morten Hustveit, http://loop.coders.net/

Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Outlook 98 and MAPI32.DLL

Quote:

> >         "MAPI32.DLL is corrupt or missing.  Sometimes another
messenging
> > software can produce this effect.  Please run Outlook 98 setup again."

> run C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\FIXMAPI.EXE

> --
> Morten Hustveit, http://loop.coders.net/

> Morten,

       I cannot find this file?  Was this a joke?  I currently have
Windows98 on my machine and This file "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\FIXMAPI.EXE"  is
in no place on my computer when I try and do a file find..

Thank you for your reply~

Pat

                      http://www.help.com/

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Outlook 98 and MAPI32.DLL
What does this have to do with programming or computer languages?

Is it my imagination, or have comp.os.misc and comp.lang.misc been massively
flooded by Windows users in the past month or so?

--

 `-_-'   Ar rug t barrg ar do mhactre inniu?
  'U`    "You are trapped in a maze of screens and ssh sessions all alike."

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW2.003 and MS Outlook 97/98

2. Outlook 97/98

3. MAPI32.DLL

4. MAPI32.dll - Where to get latest version?

5. violation in MAPI32.dll

6. Win 98 & DLL's

7. A custom built DLL crashes labview 5.1 in windows 2000 but worked fine in windows 98

8. msi.dll windows 98

9. Tix on windows 98 : Dll's problem ?

10. email enable PB/DLL-PB/CC using Outlook

11. Reminder: Eiffel Struggle '98 - entries close 30 Sep 98

12. 2nd cfp MPC'98: Mathematics of Program Construction '98