HEWLETT PACKARD HELP
Author Message
 HEWLETT PACKARD HELP

I have wrote two short programs in basic to run on a Hewlet Packard
332 series R controller ( A computer/controller for test and
measurement)
I want to place both programs into a directory on the hard disc but
don't know how to make/create a directory as I am unfamilular with the
operating system.
Here are some examples of commands I know of.

INITIALIZE ":,700,1"          =  format floppy disc
             MSI                        =  change working directory
         PURGE                      =  delete
            CAT                         =   list directory
Does anyone reconize this system and if so how do I create and name a
directory. Please reply via e-mail
       Thanks in advance.

Sun, 04 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Forth for Hewlett-Packard 680X0 computers?

2. news-relayFrom: kers@uk.co.hewlett-packard.hpl (Chris Dollin)

3. news-relayFrom: kers@uk.co.hewlett-packard.hpl (Chris Dollin)

4. Eiffel for embedded systems at Hewlett-Packard

5. ASIC Job, Hewlett Packard, Spokane WA

6. ASIC Manager - Hewlett Packard Spokane, WA

7. ASIC Job, Hewlett Packard, Spokane WA

8. ASIC Manager - Hewlett Packard Spokane, WA

9. ASIC design Hewlett-Packard Spokane

10. Ada Job: Europe - Hewlett-Packard

11. Hewlett-Packard announces Fortran 90

12. Awesome opportunity at Hewlett Packard's Open Service Operation