Visual InterDev and VBScript
Author Message
 Visual InterDev and VBScript

I was wondering if you could help me out with a problem I am facing.  I
used an InterDev wizard to create an ASP linked to an
Access database.  When you open the page in Internet Explorer and type in
your filter (query) and hit enter it will show the first
name in the database nothing related to your filter.  In the same situation
if you click the Apply button the filter works properly.
How can I make the Enter key act as if I clicked the apply button???  I
really need to fix this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Chad Hardy

Thu, 23 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Interdev & Python

2. IDE for someone coming from ASP/Interdev

3. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

4. VBScript vs VJScript

5. Windows Scripting Engine / VBScript

6. Connecting to a TopSpeed database file via ODBC from ASP (VBScript)

7. Passing IDispatch from VBScript to VI Server

8. What is the best way to run a VBScript in labview 6.1

9. Modem and Serial communications using VBScript/ASP/VC++

10. ADO Error Doesn't Set VBScript Err Object

11. VBScript in Script Node