Help needed with error codes in VAX PL/I
Author Message
 Help needed with error codes in VAX PL/I

I hope this message isn't improper for this news group. Seems like the most
likely place to ask. I'm using VAX PL/I and have an error code. Does
anyone know how to find out what these codes mean? (For example, the program
blows up and I have it print the value of ONCODE(), which it tells me is 1188.
How do I find out what that means?) I've looked in both the User Manual and
the Reference Manual and can't find anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. (I'd prefer you send email to one
of the adresses below, since I rarely if ever look at this group.)

Thank you.

Tim

--

Huntington, WV                          Phone:    (304)696-3210
                                        FAX:      (304)696-3601

Sun, 24 Jul 1994 23:11:18 GMT

1. Need help linking Ada code to Fortran on VAX/VMS

2. HELP NEED TO PORT CODE FROM VAX TO UNIX

3. Need immediate help regarding Error code 5

4. Need help with Error codes.

5. Help porting code Vax->PC

6. Need tool for crunching PL/M-386 source code

7. Compiling DR PL/I code with IBM Personal PL/I

8. Help needed with Run-Time Library and VAX Ada 1.0

9. Help needed for VAX fortran

10. NEED HELP IN VAX/VMS FORTRAN SCREEN INTERFACE

11. Porting VAX F77 to Sun F77. Need help

12. Need Help: Converting Clarion DOS Code to CW Code