non Tcl interfaces to Tk
Author Message
 non Tcl interfaces to Tk

I have read of interfaces for
  python, scheme and perl ( and C/C++ :-)

What other languages have interfaces for tk ?

thanks
JonT

PS Please reply by email and I will summarise in a week or two.

---
Jonathon Earnshaw Tidswell

Postgraduate Student, Department of Computing
School of Mathematics, Physics, Computing and Engineering
Macquarie University, NSW Australia 2039

---
Research Fellow
Microsoft Institute of Advanced Software Technology
65 Epping Road North Ryde NSW Australia 2062

---
Disclaimer: I think my thoughts are my own, and I believe my writings are too.
"These are my opinions, others may have similar ones, but these are MINE."

Tue, 31 Dec 1996 10:43:28 GMT

1. non Tcl interfaces to Tk

2. Tk access to non-Tcl/Tk applications?

3. how to access prolog from tcl?(not using tcl/tk interface from prolog)

4. Embedding Tcl/Tk in non C language

5. tcl with non-tk ( qt / gtk+ )

6. Non-xbm icons for tcl/tk applications on unix/linux

7. TIP #122: Use tcl_{non,}wordchars Throughout Tcl/Tk

8. Non-ActiveState Win32 Build of TCL/TK?

9. tcl (non-tk) event loop in C?

10. tk/tcl C variable access (non-FAQ question)

11. Non-Tk based Tcl-DP

12. Interface Cobol<->Tcl/Tk