Out of my element. Zero-size arrays in Ada?
Author Message
 Out of my element. Zero-size arrays in Ada?

        >Of the languages I have looked at so far, only ADA and fortran 90 are
        >sensible in this regard. The Wirth family (Pascal, Modula, ..) seem to
        >require at least one element. C permits an empty STRING but it is
        >implemented as an array with one NULL terminator character.

PL/I allows empty character strings.

Sun, 05 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Array intrinsics with zero-size array argument

2. element zero of an array (A(0))

3. Shifting array element & regex on array element

4. Zero-size array literals

5. Question on zero-sized arrays

6. DEALLOCATED array's do not have size zero

7. Zero-size arrays

8. Out of my element. Zero-size arrays in Ada?

9. MSGraph maximum array size is 3999 elements

10. tcl array size and elements in c

11. Arrays: Build array in multiple for loops or replace array elements

12. Adding an element in an array of cluster of 2 elements