I have lost responses
Author Message
 I have lost responses

If you sent me responses to the Programmer Poll on July 10, 1992, I have lost
them, as I had a write failure when moving them from ELM to Mail.receive
folder.  Please re-send if you can.
Thanks,
Bill Whedon

--

"Hey, we're all professionals here, ain't we?"

Wed, 28 Dec 1994 11:30:18 GMT

1. Function return values revisted (response to response)

2. Python 2.1.1 ASP/Response object does not HONOR Response.End()

3. httplib: response.read() vs response.read(size)

4. Slightly Off Topic : restrictions on the response part in a SOAP-response

5. Lost Lib files - lost source

6. pretty-printing (lose, lose)

7. Response to "Is MF having $$ problems?" by ggranger

8. Having problems changing printer settings within the program code (anyone having problems w/ OkiData printers?)

9. But Smalltalk isn't mainstream - response

10. Transliterations responses

11. Summary of good book responses

12. Changing button text in response to a message