PL/1 compiler for DOS/WIN/OS2 ?
Author Message
 PL/1 compiler for DOS/WIN/OS2 ?

Quote:
>Could someone tell me if it's possible to get a PL/1 compiler for DOS /
>Windows or OS/2 ?

IBM has a PL/1 for OS/2 that I've heard is very good.  The pricing isn't
clear to me.  There was a deal going a while ago.  If the price is still
too high, you might check to see if PL/1 is on IBM's DevCon CD (I have
vague memories) in which case you can essentially rent it along with
a bunch of other handy stuff for something like $200 per year (a new
CD is shipped to you every 3 months).

Sorry, I don't know about any PD, freeware or shareware versions.

--

RedRock, 135 Evans Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6S 3V9
(416) 760-0565

Sun, 06 Jul 1997 01:24:17 GMT

1. COBOL for Unix/Win/OS2/DOS/ Compiler Questionaire

2. PL/I compiler for win 98 or Windows 2000

3. looking for a PL/I compiler for 386+ in MSDOS or NT-DOS

4. PL/I Compiler for DOS

5. PL/1 Compiler for DOS

6. Looking for DOS PL/I Compiler

7. where can i find PL/I compiler for PC (DOS, WINDOWS)

8. PL/I Compilers for MS-DOS

9. Free VHDL compiler on Win/DOS

10. Wanted: Compiler for MS-DOS & Win 31

11. DOS or Win compilers

12. Cheap DOS/Win Fortran compiler