Looking for a RM/COBOL book/disk set
Author Message
 Looking for a RM/COBOL book/disk set

Since there is no comp.lang.cobol group I post this one here:

Looking for an used copy of the book/disk item:

Getting Started with RM/COBOL-85 by Stern, N.
ISBN 0-471-53361-0 (3.5)  or 0-417-53358-0 (5.25)
Original retail cost was $19.95
I am willing to pay up to $15 if the condition is excellent, plus
shipping (!!).

If you don't have but know someone who does, please put him/her in
touch with me ASAP.

phone: (303) 491-7949 daytime MST
       (303) 491-8165 after that

The other alternative may the whole book set/disk:
Getting Started with RM/COBOL 6th edition, which includes the book
Structured COBOL Programming, by Stern and Stern.
Original retail cost was $49.95
I am willing to pay up to $30 on this plus shipping, but must respond
by tomorrow at midnight, and will have to fax me a copy of the cover
of the book to verify the book.

A.B.

Wed, 26 Jul 1995 08:24:42 GMT

1. Looking RM/Cobol Exports Tools or relationed

2. looking for a book's disk

3. RM/Cobol 85 v.6.5 applications developed with RM/Panels running under W95

4. Problem with RM/COBOL, RM+DB & telnet

5. How compatible are RM Cobol and MF Cobol.

6. Old RM-COBOL UNIX programmer seeking info on move to COBOL/400 on AS/400

7. compatibility beetwen microfocus cobol 2.0 and RM cobol with "linux 3.0

8. RM/COBOL & Cobol-WOW HOSTING

9. Cobol-CGI and RM Cobol

10. QUESTIONS/POSTS about AcuCOBOL, RM/COBOL, Mbp, or whichever COBOL

11. First Semester problrm: simple cobol rm cobol / 85 problem with subprograms

12. MS-COBOL and RM-COBOL to Windows