Wanted: Business BASIC to C converter or BIBASIC for UNIX
Author Message
 Wanted: Business BASIC to C converter or BIBASIC for UNIX

I need a Basic to C converter or a version of
Business Basic to help a person convert their BASIC application
to C and then on to a DBMS.

They are running on an Altos 586 system and we need to have something
that runs on SCO Unix/Xenix.

Any suggestions  would be appreciated.

Thank you
Brian Meyerpeter
(916) 345-4746

Mon, 26 Jul 1993 14:16:15 GMT
 Wanted: Business BASIC to C converter or BIBASIC for UNIX

Quote:

>I need a Basic to C converter or a version of
>Business Basic to help a person convert their BASIC application
>to C and then on to a DBMS.

>They are running on an Altos 586 system and we need to have something
>that runs on SCO Unix/Xenix.

>Any suggestions  would be appreciated.

>Thank you
>Brian Meyerpeter
>(916) 345-4746

Me too, please. Same reasons.
                                        Thanxs
                                                Chris

Please E-Mail to:

                | Christian Kuhn: Universitaet-GH Paderborn : FB 17   |
                +--------------------+--------------------------------+

                +--------------------+--------------------------------+

Fri, 30 Jul 1993 19:57:56 GMT

1. Basic and Basic->C converter wanted

2. EXPERIENCED UNIX-APACHE business partner WANTED!

3. UNIBASIC, PIC BASIC or Business Basic

4. Basic help wanted: building on unix

5. BASIC to C translator wanted (or BASIC interpreter)

6. Basic CS question from R4RS

7. Need help in Business Basic and Gentran

8. Need help in Business Basic and Gentran

9. Clarion vs. Business Basic

10. Business Basic Mailing List?

11. Basic as a business language

12. awk to Visual Basic converter (2nd posting)