Debuggers: Information Request
Author Message
 Debuggers: Information Request

I wasn't sure where to post this but here it goes anyway.

I'm looking for information related to programmable interactive debugging
environments. This includes such things as smart de{*filter*}s and intelligent
command interpreters.

Thanks for any info. I will post a summary if there is interest.

-------------------------------------
Norm Mause
University of Cincinnati

Mon, 08 Nov 1993 12:35:59 GMT

1. Debuggers: Information Request

2. Debugger Information Request

3. Debugger Information Request

4. Information about Debugger for APL*PLUS (Jim Weigang)

5. Symbolic information Turbo Debugger

6. Another Debugger Enhancement Request

7. Remote debugger, request for opinions

8. Enhancement Request of Debugger

9. Info about Watcom and Lahey EM/32 debuggers requested

10. APL.68000 information request (also for PClones)

11. A request for historical information for a computer education project

12. APL text on Web pages? Request for information