.WD2 files, how to read?
Author Message
 .WD2 files, how to read?

What program do I need to read files with the extension of .WD2?

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - its SuperNatural

Sun, 05 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. end-of-file during read using unformatted reading

2. Reading from input file writing to output file

3. how to read one file, print to two files

4. reading ascii file and creating topspeed file in application designer - gasman.zip (0/2)

5. Read FAX files (Tiff,G3,g4..), for split in 1 page files

6. Reading fortran text files / Parsing ascii files/ Help!!

7. Unable to read dbf file as dbase file

8. Read VFP data files into Clipper data files

9. how do I open a file with a string read from another file

10. Q: simple example of read file->convert char(s)->write file needed

11. File.read Vs. File.sysread performance...

12. Reading a binary file / writing binary data to a file