Advanced Programming Languages
Author Message
 Advanced Programming Languages

I am maintaining a web page titled "Advanced Programming Languages" at
        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~labra/APL.html
which contains a collection of links that may be useful to researchers
in programming languages.
If you want to add some link, you can contact me.

Best Regards, Jose E. Labra
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~labra

Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Final CFP: WAAAPL'99 (Workshop on Algorithmic Aspects of Advanced Programming Languages)

2. First CFP: WAAAPL'99 (Workshop on Algorithmic Aspects of Advanced Programming Languages)

3. Advanced Programming Languages

4. Final CFP: WAAAPL'99 (Workshop on Algorithmic Aspects of Advanced Programming Languages)

5. First CFP: WAAAPL'99 (Workshop on Algorithmic Aspects of Advanced Programming Languages)

6. ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Partial Evaluation and Semantics-Based Program Manipulation (PEPM'94) Advance program

7. Advance Program: ILPS'91 Workshop on Parallel Execution of Logic Programs

8. Looking for book: Advanced Assembler Language and MVS Interfaces for IBM Systems and Application Programmers

9. Advanced Assembler Language

10. Advanced Logo, A Language for Learning - Dialect

11. Download: gbeta 0.81 -- an advanced OO language

12. IEEE 1996 Symposium on Visual Languages (VL '96) - Advance Announcement