Attn:comp.lang.misc - JUMBO DNS Problem
Author Message
 Attn:comp.lang.misc - JUMBO DNS Problem

Att: comp.lang.misc Newsgroup -- JUMBO dns Problem -

JUMBO! ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) has had a dns problem for the last three
days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday).  The problem has now been solved and
you can once again access us almost with impunity, but it will be another
3 days (until Saturday, the 28th) until we will once again be the fastest
site on the Web.

Meanwhile, our apologies to all.  We'll try to make it up to you by
adding more programs  (six to eight thousand more) during the
first week of November.

Thanks for your understanding.
The JUMBO staff

--

                              http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 14 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Attn:comp.lang.ada - JUMBO DNS Problem

2. Attn: comp.lang.modula2 - JUMBO DNS Problem

3. Attn:comp.lang.asm.x86 - JUMBO DNS Problem

4. Attn: comp.lang.forth - JUMBO DNS Problem

5. Attn: comp.lang.rexx - JUMBO DNS PROBLEM

6. Attn: comp.lang.eiffel - JUMBO DNS Prob

7. Attn: comp.lang.fortran - JUMBO DNS Prob

8. RFD: comp.lang.ruby (getting Ruby out of comp.lang.misc)

9. JUMBO resolving problem with DNS

10. comp.realtime comp.lang.misc

11. net.lang is being renamed comp.lang.misc

12. comp.mail.mime,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,humanities.design.misc,misc.forsale.computers.other.misc,comp.lang.tcl