Southeast - Mainframe Programmers Needed!!!
Author Message
 Southeast - Mainframe Programmers Needed!!!

Computer Consulting Group is currently looking for IBM Mainframe
Programmer's for a multitude of positions throughout C{*filter*}te, NC and
Richmond, VA.  Our company has been in business for 14 years and currently
has 130 consultants throughout South Carolina, North Carolina, and
{*filter*}ia.  We offer our consultants a competitive salary, full
benefits package, 401k, relocation assistance, and more!  Please feel free
to visit our home page at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ccg/ for more company
information.

If you are a mainframe programmer with skills in Cobol, Cobol II, IMS
DB/DC, and/or DB2, then we probably have a position for you!!!  Anyone
with Unisys/Cobol should call also (we are looking for the Sperry 1100
version of Unisys).

For more details on individual position, please contact:
Margaret Weaver
1-800-222-1273 (phone)
1-800-539-3339 (fax)

Sun, 12 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programmer/ Analyst Wanted Southeast USA

2. Mainframe assembler programmer needed for editor

3. US-MD MAINFRAME PROGRAMMERS NEEDED

4. 6-9 Mainframe Programmers w/MEDICAID Exp Needed, New Jersey

5. Mainframe Programmers NEEDED - ALBANY, NY (CONTRACT)

6. US-MA-Mainframe Programmer Need: Medical Claims is a +

7. Richmond, VA - Mainframe Programmer Needed

8. Mainframe Programmer Needed

9. Mainframe Programmers needed

10. Mainframe programmers needed...

11. US - FL - Mainframe Programmer/Analysts, DBA's Needed

12. Needed: IBM COBOL - Mainframe CICS and DB2 Programmer/Analysts