Looking for SNOBOL4 leads
Author Message
 Looking for SNOBOL4 leads

Hi folks:

I'm looking for leads on the SNOBOL4 language (Griswold/Poage/Polansky)
or its progeny. I am particularly interested in any language with a
dynamic string pattern-matching that rivals SNOBOL's power and ease of
use. Please reply directly since I normally do not subscribe to this
list.

Glenn Fink

Fri, 18 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking For HO->FO Transformation Leads

2. Kalman filter short course - looking for suggestions/leads

3. How do I use array index to change Boolean(LED) values for 64 LED's

4. FS : LED with ISO 9002 Certified - led.txt (1/1)

5. FS : LED with ISO 9002 Certified - led.txt (1/1)

6. SPITBOL 360, a SNOBOL4 Compiler, Re-released Under GPL

7. SPITBOL 360, a SNOBOL4 Compiler, Re-released Under GPL

8. Second beta release of SNOBOL4 for Un*x

9. SNOBOL4 Compiler/Interpreter for SPARC

10. Snobol4 (Was: Which language for me ?)

11. LED ON while doing a Sequence, then LED OFF - how?

12. Leading Zeros leads in a non-int variable - why ?