Cobol to C translator wanted
Author Message
 Cobol to C translator wanted

Can anyone provide information on a COBOL to C translator.  A version that
runs under VAX/VMS would be preferred although any version would be of interest.

Thanks in advance,

Larry Grossman

--
#include <disclaimer.standard>

...!{linus | mit-eddie}!alliant!waldo           Larry Grossman

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 15:41:00 GMT
 Cobol to C translator wanted

Quote:

>Can anyone provide information on a COBOL to C translator.  A version that

Since COBOL is not my favorite language, I use sed to translate COBOL to C.

        echo "COBOL" | sed -n -e "s/OBOL//p"

Works everytime! :-)

--
Dave Turner     415/542-1299    {ihnp4,lll-crg,qantel,pyramid}!ptsfa!dmt

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 13:04:00 GMT

1. Wanted: COBOL and ASM compilers, translators, optimizers

2. Wanted: COBOL->C translator (or YACC bnf?)

3. Wanted: COBOL and ASM compilers, translators, optimizers

4. Cobol to C translator wanted

5. New CICS removes Translator support for VS COBOL II (and OS/VS COBOL)

6. ST-Programs wanted (CS investigation)

7. WANTED: F77 textbook for 1st undergraduate CS course

8. Wanted: references on using Scheme for Intro CS courses

9. WANTED: F77 textbook for 1st undergraduate CS course

11. COBOL/VSAM/Contract/CS/Tx

12. Help a Non Cobol CS Instructor with CASE...