Linux/Mac
Author Message
 Linux/Mac

I'm interested in putting linux on  a mac any advice??
ron email direct please as I'm not a frequent reader of this newsgroup
Thanks a bunch.
ron

Tue, 14 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. IDE for developing cross-platform GUI Windows/Linux/Mac apps

2. Utilizing other fonts Linux/Mac/Win?

3. g77 for Mac OS (not mac linux)

4. compile Mac LabView for Windows & Linux

5. Labview for Mac and Linux

6. Clean 2.0.1 available for Windows, Mac, Linux and Solaris

7. Clean 1.3 available (Mac, Windows, Linux, Solaris)

8. Ruby installation instruction for Mac and Linux

9. STDWIN under Linux & Mac

10. free Lisp for Linux on a Mac

11. Tcl/Tk Amateur APRS program for Linux/Windows/Mac/etc

12. Product Announcement - APL.68000 Level II for Mac and Power Mac