DNS reload
Author Message
 DNS reload

Hi

I want to restart my DNS server from a perl cgi script after adding an
entry to the DNS.  I use the follwoing command:

`httpd reload`;

Even if give the full path to the http server it still won't work.

can anyone help me?

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DNS reload

Quote:

>Hi

>I want to restart my DNS server from a perl cgi script after adding an
>entry to the DNS.  I use the follwoing command:

>`httpd reload`;

>Even if give the full path to the http server it still won't work.

<puzzlement> Why should restarting your HTTP server have the effect of
restarting your DNS? Which operating system are you using?

-- Mark

Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DNS Commands

2. realbasic and dns server

3. DNS Zone-files

4. Talking to a DNS Server

5. DNS Smalltalk Consulting

6. DNS Smalltalk Consulting

7. xml.smalltalk.org, mod.smalltalk.org and camp.smalltalk.org DNS problems resolved

8. DNS for Clarion/SQL

9. DNS Technologies - Smalltalk Software Engineers

10. Configure DNS for Internet-Access

11. DNS Server again

12. Attn: comp.lang.eiffel - JUMBO DNS Prob