Can the 'Collected Algorithms from CACM' be found in electronic format?
Author Message
 Can the 'Collected Algorithms from CACM' be found in electronic format?

Has anyone put together a collection, online, on disk, on any electronic
medium, of the revered 'Collected Algorithms from CACM'?  I would love to
get ahold of such a collection, as would many others, I'm sure.

TIA

---
ciao,

%cat std-disclaimer | more

Sun, 24 Aug 1997 09:40:20 GMT

1. Can the 'Collected Algorithms from CACM' be found in electronic format?

2. Can the 'Collected Algorithms from CACM' be found in electronic fo

4. Method in 'collect'

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. It's not bad canned meat...

7. It's not bad canned meat...

8. It's not bad canned meat...

9. can't find module 'GL'

10. 'who am i' from unix

11. 'Money wanted' algorithm (Cobol version)

12. 'Money wanted' algorithm (Cobol version)