Free Game Languages
Author Message
 Free Game Languages

Hello.

     Does anybody know if there are any good free languages that are used to
make games on the 'net.  I am a novice in programming so it can't be to hard.
It must also come with a tutorial on how to use it.  If it is something like C than
that is even better because I plan on trying to learn that soon.  I would like to try
something like it first though.  Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Free Game Languages

Send the information to me too , thanks

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Speedup games, programs and get more FREE RAM

2. Free Online Game project in Ada

3. 16K-Game Contest - Win Free Watcom C++!

4. 16K-Game Contest - Win FREE Watcom C++!

5. !!! 16K-Game Contest - Win FREE Watcom C++ !!!

6. 16K-Game Contest - Win FREE Watcom C++!

7. Take a look at my FREE little game...

8. Get ready for free full games

9. !!! 16K-Game Contest - Win FREE Watcom C++ !!!

10. 16K-Game Contest - Win FREE Watcom C++!

11. game programming + functional/logic languages